Wednesday, June 2, 2010

This and That

I went to the meat packers today to pick up our beef. A church member raises his own organic beef, this is the kind we eat. I thought I would have enough room in the freezer for everything. The freezer only held the 520 lbs. of meat, never mind by baking supplies and such. I had to bring some things in the house. So there will be no baking bread or anything else that requires a freezer until things empty out a bit. We are blessed to have this meat. Vegetarian food does not sit well with Russell. He has problems with grains.
Ranger was delighted to have a big bone of his own. He has not let it out of his sight. I have 2 more in the fridge when he gets tired of this one.
Some pictures of our yard. The sky was pretty tonight and the clouds were changing fast.



Russell is such a good helper, more when Chloe is not here! He makes my life easier by washing dishes. I hope in 5 years he will still like to help me in the kitchen and do dishes.

1 comment:

Steven and Kimberly said...

Yard looks good. That's a lot of meat. Think you'll go through it in a year or so? Russell looks like he enjoys being by himself.