Saturday, June 19, 2010

Fun in the Sun

The last few days have been hot here. The kids are so excited to get the slip 'n slide out. Yesterday while I was putting away groceries they were occupied.
Today we had Sabbath lunch at our house. After Russell and Chloe were done eating, out they went. Even some of the adults gave it a try.

We have a watering system figured out. The evergreens are just loving it. It has grown so much. Some of the trees are to my chest. It won't be long till they are big.
On Wednesday night, there was a beautiful sunset. I stayed outside until it was dark enjoying the beauty of God's nature.


2 comments:

The Letniaks said...

We definitely had not had that heat here yet!!!! Looks like the kids had a blast! I love the sunset pictures - that was worth waiting for!

Linda said...

The sunset photos are just beautiful. I'm glad you are patient for them.