Friday, December 16, 2011

Updated PIctures of the Kids

Our neighbors have a beautiful stable they let us barrow. It was a bit cool in there so the it took a bit to get some good expressions of the kids. Chloe Jane is almost 7 1/2 years old.
Russell learned several of his expressions from his father.

Finally a nice smile.
I like this one too.
Our two beautiful children. We are so proud of them and all they have become.
Little Chloe has a scrape on her upper lip from hitting a snow bank with her sleigh. They both enjoy being on Christmas break, no deadlines, and fun time with friends. By the end of the 3 weeks, hopefully they will be ready for school.

We are heading to Grandma and Grandpa Whitmore's for a few days at Christmas. Curtis does not have much time off, but we are going to make the best of it. Being with family is a blessing.

1 comment:

Linda said...

I love these pictures. Could you send me some to my computer or bring me some on a memory stick? I need them from all year, if possible.