Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Our yard on May 19, 2009

I was so disappointed yesterday morning when this is what we woke up to. Curtis and I covered my plants (which are frost tolerent) on Monday night to add a bit more protection. Even today the wind is very cold and it is on 1 degree ouside.
Curtis drug bottom in the car coming into the yard. The snow was slippery and I could have used weight in the back of the truck. Russell said we need the blade back on the quad and I told him it would not snow that much, we could have used the blade!!




My daylillies in May.



2 comments:

Steven and Kimberly said...

yes, very yucky. glad our snow was gone before noon today.

The Letniaks said...

This weather is CRAZY cold for May!! We need the moisture but I sure wish it would come in the form of rain & not snow. It's almost June!!!!