Saturday, June 29, 2013

Love This Time of Year

 The view from the living room. It's so nice Russell is the full time mower. While he mows, Chloe and I get the garden done, than all go play!
 Here are the flower I woke up to yesterday morning. The heat is good for them.

 I thought I was planting a different kind of day lily but it turned out to be an iris. It loves the spot and looks nice next to the yellow blooms.
 Beets on the far left, onions and Italian parsley in the middle, peas on the right.
 Russell and Chloe love pansies and geraniums. This pot seems to love where it is. It's so pretty.
 This is the sight I'm greeted with when I drive into the garage. Can't wait to see what it looks like in another month.
 Russell and Chloe put the garden hose on their slide to make a water slide. I enjoy listening to them laugh and scream with excitement.

No comments: