Sunday, June 24, 2012

Whitmore Family Photos

 Here are some long awaited family pictures. It's been over a year since we have had family pictures taken. The kids have both had growth spurts and matured. I have also lost 50 lb. and don't look the same. We met our sister in law in Grande Prairie and she took the photos for us. The weather was beautiful and warm.
 Curtis and I will be celebrating our 11 year anniversary July 6. Wow how time flies. I have the best husband and am so blessed to be married to him.

 Love marigolds.
 Our number one son who just turned 9.
 My 2 favoite men.
 Look at those legs!

 Chloe and her father have a special bond. They are like 2 peas in a pod. The two of them crack my up!

 Just hanging out on the bench!


So now Curtis is off the hook for pictures for another year. Good thing Russell and Chloe let me take their pictures during the year.

1 comment:

The Letniaks said...

You look great Karla!