Saturday, August 27, 2011

Chloe Jane

Chloe had a little photo shoot today. We both stayed home church trying to get better from illness. We wanted a bit of fresh air, so outside we went. I didn't last long but I was able to capture a few beautiful images.
I love the colors of the purple shirt with the green background.



A pencil sketch for something fun.



By this expression I can tell she does not have much energy. Usually she eats as much as Curtis and I. This last week she's been eating less, not like her at all!! There are a few trees where the leaves are changing. I'm not trying to rush fall but I do love the colors. It makes for beautiful pictures. We get our annual family photo done also in the fall.

2 comments:

Linda said...

My dear Chloe is growing up. She doesn't look like a 7 year old in these photos. She is really a beautiful girl.

The Letniaks said...

She sure is looking all grown up!!! Love her hair! Great pictures and what a fun way to spend part of the day!