Thursday, December 18, 2008

Our lovely Chloe





Our daughter Chloe has a creative streak in her. This is how she got dressed today. She loves to dress herself and I only let her about 2 days a week because I like her clothes to match even though we are staying home all day. She found her board shorts from summer that she loves. Her shirt came from Auntie Kimmy. Chloe could not find the other white sock so she comes running out of her room with the black one on and said "this will work Mom"!! Chloe has taught me lots. It is very hard for me to watch her wear clothes that don't match but then I think it is not the end of the world! She also gets like this when it is cold outside. Good thing the extreme cold id to be on the weekend and she knows I get to pick her clothes for church!

1 comment:

Steven and Kimberly said...

Oh, that's our Chloe! Such a fashion diva! I promise I won't buy her any more Harley Davidson shirts. I didn't realize the Harley shirt thing would catch on like it did. Remember the pink one she wore? I have it now...so small! At least it's cheaper to have Harley shirts for Chloe than for Curt to have a real Harley!